[consalacl] WELCOME TO CONSAL ACADEMIC LIBRARIANS LIST SERV

  • From: Johnson_PAUL@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: consalacl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 12:50:04 +0800

Dear Members of the CONSAL Academic Library Community,

Welcome to the CONSAL Academic Librarians List Serv. The service is brought to
you by CONSAL Secretariat in collaboration with freelists. We hope that the
service
will be beneficial to you in fostering greater collaboration between academic
libraries
in the region and in promoting greater connectivity. We hope that there will be
sufficient
"conversations" generated via the e-mail that will foster mutual understanding
and
collaboration. We look forward to your participation. This is a closed list serv
and is limited
to subscribers in the official list provided by Universiti Brunei Darussalam
(the lead agency) for this initiative. Would appreciate it if the e-mail list is
not promoted
to others as it would require explanation as to why they are denied
participation.

Thank You
Johnson Paul
CONSAL SECRETARIAT

Knowledge . Imagination . Possibility

Understand new and emerging issues in intellectual property
rights management in "Guide to Regional Intellectual Property Laws".
Available now at S$30 each.
http://www.consal.org.sg/advertisement/adSearchResult.asp
WARNING :
This e-mail and any attached files may contain privileged or
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee,
you must not disclose, reproduce, copy, distribute, disseminate,
use this communication or take any action in reliance thereon.
Communication of any information in this e-mail to any unauthorised
person may constitute an offence under the Official Secrets Act
(Cap 213). Please notify the sender immediately if you receive this error.