[consalacl] Re: Resend with attachment - Invitation to 2nd CONSAL Council of Chief Academic Librarian

  • From: Chirayu Dasri <chira@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <consalacl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 09:36:49 +0700

Dear Nellie Dato Paduka Haji Sunny:
Thank you very much for the invitation,
I am sorry I can't attend the 2nd CONSAL Council of Chief Academic
Librarian.
I have just retired from my job this week and the library don't have a new
chief librarian yet.
While the position is vacant, you can contact the Vice Director of the
Central Library,
Mr. Pratuang Wiroonpetch at: pratuang@xxxxxxxx who can supply you
information
about my library and libraries in Thailand as your request.
However, this email address can be used to contact me.

I hope the group will enjoy the meeting.

Chira
Chirayoo Dasri
Silpakorn University Library, Thapra Palace Campus
Bangkok 10200, Thailand