[consalacl] Fwd: CAL activities during CONSAL XII-Brunei Darussalam

  • From: "Chief Librarian" <chieflib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: consalacl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 09:07:58 +0800

Dear Colleagues,
I hope you had time to ponder on my previous email concerning the
proposed CAL activity for CONSAL XII.I am expecting ideas from you all
and would be grateful for your prompt response.

Thank you.
Nellie Dato Paduka Haji Sunny
Chief Librarian
Universiti Brunei Darussalam
Tel: 249001 ext 1260
Fax: 249504

From: Chief Librarian <chieflib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: consalacl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CAL activities during CONSAL XII-Brunei Darussalam

Dear Colleagues,

I trust all of you in the best of health.

I am writing to you to get ideas from you if you would like to have CAL
workshop during CONSAL XII.If you do please let me have your
suggestions for appropiate topics ,name of facilitator.

I am also requesting libraries in the region to share
information/experiences and showcase in a brief presentation on their
innovative services.

Pls give me your thoughts and thank you.