[consalacl] Fw: ICT for Education in Asia and the Pacific

  • From: "Chirayoo Dasri" <chira@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <consalacl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 14:28:34 +0700

ICT for Education in Asia and the PacificDear All:

I hope the forwarded message might be of your interesting.

RGDS,
Chira
Chirayoo Dasri
Chief Librarian
Silpakorn University Library, Thapra Palace Campus
Bangkok 10200, Thailand
Tel: (662) 623-6115 ext. 1487
Fax: (662) 222-5885
Web: www.thapra.lib.su.ac.th