[consalacl] CONSAL ByLaws Proposed Amendments

  • From: antonio santos <antonio.santos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: consalacl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 08:20:40 +0800

Dear Madame Nelly,
   Good Day. You have not been responding to me. I had asked several times now
whether you have received my partial proposed amendments for our CONSAL By-Laws
especially as it pertains to membership re:application of countries like Sri
Lanka etc. I follow it up with other proposals for the other provisions as it
relates to the Council of Academic Librarians, But until now I dont know if you
have received my attachmen. Let me know if you didnt received it so I can
resend it or mail a hard copy. As to University Archives policy I will be
getting ours and send them to you. Bye for now and regards.....Tony Santos