[consalacl] CAL meeting

  • From: "Mutiara Bte Md Jais" <mutiara@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: consalacl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 09:46:41 +0800

Dear CAL members,

I am equally suprised to learn from some of you that you cannot open
and did not receive the attachments files sent to you with my email.

I double checked with our Computer Centre and they confirmed both
attachments were there. I am confirm that I had sent the attachments
with my 2nd email to you as I checked my sent box and the files are
there.

For your information we already faxed and sent to you by speed post the
letter and the attachments yesterday 30 September 2003. To Mr Santos
and Mr. Heip kindly provide us your correct fax number, as we had
difficulty in getting anything through your listed fax no.

Thank you.

Mutiara Hj. Md. Jais
UBD Library