[consalacl] Re: CAL activities during CONSAL XII-Brunei Darussalam

  • From: Putri Saniah <psmar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: consalacl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 10:34:10 +0900

Dear Pn Nellie,
I would to express my gratitude to you and your librarians for organising a
very useful and informative conference. Your hospitality is excellent and
it's very much appreciated.Thanks again and please convey my apprciation
and many thanks to your librarians and organising committee.

I have discussed the CONSAL activities with the Malaysian Librarians
Association Council and we would like to propose  a workshop entitled How
Good Is your Library which is about enhancing the ability to generate and
use knowledge resources (eg experts, scientists, librariansetc) of an
institution . The PPM (Persatuan Pustakawan Malaysia )secretariat will
inform officially. A facilitator has been identified.

Thanks again and wishing you all the best for CONSAL 2003.-Putri