[consalacl] Re: 1st meeting of CONSAL XIII Executive Board in Manila

  • From: "Johnson PAUL" <Johnson_PAUL@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: consalacl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:08:11 +0800

Dear Tony,

I will be having reservist (army training) from 3-17th of March. Any time
after will be best
for me, but then again the availability of CONSAL Executive Board members
are more
critical. BTW what is the anticipated overall budget (in US$) requirement
to bring everyone over?
I am trying to secure at least half from Thomson Learning. Pls advise.

cheers
johnson

antonio santos <antonio.santos@xxxxxxxxx>@freelists.org on 20/01/2004
09:15:37

Please respond to consalacl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:    consalacl-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:    consalacl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Putri Saniah M. Abd. Rahman"
       <psmar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc:
Subject:    [consalacl] Re: 1st meeting of CONSAL XIII Executive Board in
       Manila
Office Ext.:

Quoting "Putri Saniah M. Abd. Rahman" <psmar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Dear Tony,
>
> I have responded earlier requesting the meeting to be geld at the end of
> March ie 29 March--31 March as I have my ISO auditing on the earlier
dates
> . I hope you would be kind enough to change the meeting to the end of
> March. Thanks-----Putri
>

> Dear Putri,
     Received your message only now. I will bring this to the table when we
meet Thursday to consider the responses from the different members of the
Executive Board. Thank you............Tony Santos

> At 03:56 PM 1/19/04, you wrote:
>
> >Dear Members of the CONSAL XIII Executive Board:
> >    Happy New Year. Kung Hei Fatchoi. Earlier to this the Asst.
Secretary