[CTS] Re: test 2

  • From: Hal Brown <hdbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:04:39 -0500

Looks like you are right. This must be something new - I've been using gmail for a long, long time. I don't see a way around it either.

-- Hal

weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 01:22:29PM -0500, Hal Brown wrote:
How do I do that? The login is for admins. I am subscribed, but I can't post anything.

Subscribers can log in too.  But ECHOPOST will be set by default provided
you haven't un-set it. I bet in this case gmail's screwing you:
//www.freelists.org/wiki/not_receiving_copies

John

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm