[CTS] Re: serious problems

  • From: Hal Brown <hal@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 13:04:57 -0500

You have somehow wiped out Windows.

Try running Windows setup over the one you have now.  You may have to do a
clean install.  This is another situation where you could spend a long time
trying to get it repaired, and in the end wind up reinstalling anyway.

On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 12:00:42PM -0500, Chris Dooley duly noted:

--------end quoted text----------

--
Hal Brown
mailto: hal@xxxxxxxx