[CTS] Re: routing test

  • From: Hal Brown <hal@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 16:24:12 -0500

On Sun, Dec 29, 2002 at 02:10:11PM -0600, Russ Blakeman duly noted:

>Oh by the way that should say "mode" not "more". I'm done with self
>employment and within a week I am headed to northeast Nebraska to start my
>new job as plant manager at a company that makes side dump truck trailers,
>"SiDUMP'R" Trailer Company in Plainview NE. I'll be living with my wife's
>sister 18 miles away until I get a house settled and all and finish the
>move. Oh I wonder what a regular 8 to 12 hour shift is going to be like...
>
>I'll still be getting emila via her ISP but to this email addy so I'm
>staying on this list.

--------end quoted text----------

I wondered what happened to you.  Good luck on the new job.  Regular hours?
What is that?  Keep in touch and let us know what's happening.  We were
worried sick> ;-)

--
Hal Brown
mailto: hal@xxxxxxxx