[CTS] Re: routing test

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 14:35:50 -0600

No I got into Arizona, saw my buddy from school up in the mountains between
Flagstaff and Phoenix, then scooted into Phoenix and loaded the truck and
ran back out to get the stuff to the sis-in-law's in Nebraska so I could
have time to look the area over real well. Ended up home the day before
Thanksgivng and since then have been finishing opne projects, turning down
new ones (that felt good), setting up regulars with other servicers I know
are good and in general just working on things to get ready to be gone for a
few months, including the addition of a 40gb hard drive to my laptop.