[CTS] Small Biz DSL

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ericcvogel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 09:31:37 -0500

Anyone know of where I can find Small Biz DSL besides:
SBC
Earthlink
Covad?

Also, anyone know of on that uses the Worldcom backbone?

DirecTvDSL is pulling the plug, which uses Worldcom. We are VERY Pleased with
out 700k/700k service for $50 a month and do not want to pay $80 and now only
get 786k-1500k/256k (Get 5 static IP's, only need one.)

SBC is going to make us buy a DSL package with a dynamic IP, then switch to
Static to save a install fee of $250. $250 comes with a router, but that is
what our SBS server is for.

Thank you,
Eric Vogel
Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://listoptions.computertalkshop.com