[CTS] Re: RAM

  • From: "Bruce Eddy" <beddy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 08:38:27 -0400

Hi Elaine...Just make sure you're not putting it in backwards?? There is a
right and wrong way to insert RAM...You probably know that, just making
sure...oh, and an easy check..if you can't pull the ram out once you 'think'
it's in, you probably have it seated properly.
HTH

Bruce
beddy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ICQ 3209671