[CTS] Re: RAM

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ecvogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 20:24:26 -0400

I could have started one. My parents didn't want the PC on 24/7. Boy the fun
I could have had learning and just having fun.... I think I could have made
one go, esspecially when the anything goes one went under. I forgot the name
of the software. I think it was free and it was popular. Anyone know?

Eric
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 7:38 PM
Subject: [CTS] Re: RAM

> PC Board and Wildcat are both great but went way downhill with going
> commercial and the timing of the internet becoming a norm with the public.
> ran Proboard last and have had all sorts including MagicBBS, Maximus,
Opus,
> and so many more I don't even remember. I too miss those days, especially
> waiting 45 mins for an autodownload of mail from Fidonet and other nets
that
> I can't even remember the name of (and a giant phone bill to go with it)

XT

List HowTo: http://questforcertification.com/cts/faq

http://questforcertification.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm