[CTS] Re: RAM

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ecvogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 20:22:09 -0400

I used to call BBs's I was a co-sysop on one. Turns out later on, I had his
Mom for Math at the local Comm. College. He had 800 numbers (Stolen). Warzes
galore. (Horizon's BBS) Nor ratios for me.... I didn't have any Warzes to
trade........ I did run into him once at school, I got a complete legal copy
of Corel WordPerfect Suite 7 from someone he knew that worked there. Full
jewel case.. I also was on anouther one that was ran by an elder guy, was
fun. Too bad I couldn't get out of the house for the jaczusi party.....
Anything went on this one. No Warzes though.

Eric
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 7:14 PM
Subject: [CTS] Re: RAM

> Russ Blakeman wrote:
> >
> > I forgot to mention my first Opus BBS - ran on a Sanyo MBC-555-2 (8088
XT

List HowTo: http://questforcertification.com/cts/faq

http://questforcertification.com/cts/other_cts_lists.htm