[CTS] Re: Question - reposted

  • From: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 20:55:50 -0500

On Wednesday 19 November 2008, Peter wrote:
> I downloaded VirtualBox and tried it out some time ago. From what I
> remember, it did not have USB Support and has networking issues. (I'm sure
> that has changed with recent updates).

Ya, that stuff's all definitely been fixed.  It's got a "seamless mode" too
like Parallels that let's you run apps outside the bounds of the VM window as
if it were a native app.  It's great when I need to test against IE or
something.

John

--
# John Madden  weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: http://www.nerdarium.com