[CTS] Re: PC Will not boot sometimes

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ECVogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 13:17:17 -0500

It found some bad spots. I put a NEW HD in and it still has issues.

It has a swollen capacitor and the local repair shop said it is the MB and maybe a chance it is the CPU too, but not likely.

Thank you,
Eric Vogel
Computer Running Slow? Need PC Help? http://www.beacontechnologysolutionsllc.com
http://www.msmvps.com/shelluser