[CTS] Re: Life Update

  • From: DBCfour@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 12:44:42 -0400 (EDT)

LilyBeth was born Feb. 8th.  Jeffery decided to get married the week
before he deployed instead of waiting until he returned, which was the original

plan.  If he hadn't done that, I'd bet money that he would have re  upped.
Wifey's not having any of that though. :-)

Donna

In a message dated 6/14/2011 12:15:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
charlesrbuchanan@xxxxxxxxx writes:

On Jun 14, 2011 11:04 PM, <_DBCfour@xxxxxxxx (mailto:DBCfour@xxxxxxx) >
wrote:

>  Charles,
>
> Sorry to hear about the nature of the split  w/your kids.  We all know
how hard to worked to foster a good  relationship w/them over the years, but
happy to hear that you're happily  married and enjoying your step daughter!
I've been to PH 3 times.   Paranaque mostly, but loved Cebu.

We live in Tondo  Metro Manila. If/when she sells the house, don't know
where we will end up.  :-)
> I'm a grandma now too.  Granddaughter (LilyBeth) was born in  Feb., and I
have a Grandson (Jeffery Hans) due mid July, so I'll have one  of each!
Tina...you are in for so much FUN! :-)
What day in February?

> Jeffery (3rd son) is a Marine.  He came back  from his last Afghan
deployment (that was a hard one) at the end of March and  he gets out in Nov.
(Although if he goes back to school he'll get out in  August)  My youngest son
graduated from High School last weekend, so for  all practical purposes, my
job is DONE! :-)

I have no idea what he is doing or where he's at. I suspect that God forbid
 something should happen to him that I would probably find out in a
roundabout  way. :-( Oh well, not much I can do. So your son isn't a career man
huh? Might  consider joining the Navy! ;-)
> You can find me on Facebook as Donna Bloodworth Cook.
>
> Donna
Will do! :-)
Thanks Donna!

_tchapman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:tchapman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   writes:

>> Congratulations Charles! It's really good  hearing from you! I wish you
all the best!

>> Here's my  little bombshell... I'm gonna be a grandma!! I know, I know,
I'm not old  enough (well that's what *I* believe anyway!) but ready or not
here he or she  comes! :)

>> I'll contact you about  Facebook!
>>
>> Tee :)
>>

>>  On 6/13/2011 9:04 PM, Charles Buchanan wrote:
>>>
>>>  Don't think I have told everyone what is or what has been going on in
my life  recently. Well I'm now happily married, have a step daughter (calls
me daddy),  and is now living in the Philippines. :-)

>>> Been  here since April this year, in process of getting my temp
residency, after one  year I will apply for permanent residence.

>>>  Yes, I do miss a lot of things, but this is what I have chose to do.
Wish I  could have left on good terms with my son and daughter, but since
they don't  give a fuck about me (not my words btw) the feelings are
practically the same!  At least my son is trying to do something with his life.
He's a
United States  Marine now and at least that makes me proud.

>>>  So that's what is happening! :-)
>>>
>>> For the  veterans (cts) members whom I know and is/are on Facebook,
email me and we'll  hook up. Time to go eat now.