[CTS] Life Update

  • From: Charles Buchanan <charlesrbuchanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CTS <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 10:04:47 +0800

Don't think I have told everyone what is or what has been going on in my
life recently. Well I'm now happily married, have a step daughter (calls me
daddy), and is now living in the Philippines. :-)

Been here since April this year, in process of getting my temp residency,
after one year I will apply for permanent residence.

Yes, I do miss a lot of things, but this is what I have chose to do. Wish I
could have left on good terms with my son and daughter, but since they don't
give a fuck about me (not my words btw) the feelings are practically the
same! At least my son is trying to do something with his life. He's a United
States Marine now and at least that makes me proud.

So that's what is happening! :-)

For the veterans (cts) members whom I know and is/are on Facebook, email me
and we'll hook up. Time to go eat now.