[CTS] Re: How to use Excel traning.

  • From: Otho Kinsley <okinsley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 21:45:33 -0500

I've been pleased with the stuff I get from Bing or Google video  searches.  I
looked for "exdel vba' and got several hits that looked good.
OK

From: cts1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CTS] How to use Excel traning.
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 21:15:12 -0400

Any suggestions? I heard Video Professor just resells your info, Lyda.com or
something is good, but it only seems to be tasks. Basically user will want to
create spreadsheets and math, and find differences use some if’s maybe not
sure. But there must beSome complete training videos out there. Thank you,Eric
Vogel Need help with your computer or Network?
http://www.beacontechsolutions.comBlog: http://blog.beacontechsolutions.comP