[CTS] Re: Help.. Power Supply Problem???

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 14:07:24 -0800

I recall having something like this happen awhile back, but for the life of
me I can't remember how I fixed it! :-(  Old age I guess! I know it wasn't
the power supply, but something else.

  Oh NOW I remember, It may not be your problem, but mine was the floppy
drive. the plug had worked loose and like a dumba**, I plugged it back in.
Yep, you guessed it, I didn't turn the power off! :-O  Anyway, it did shut
the computer down, and I had to wait a couple of minutes for things to
reset.

Also do you have XP set to automatically shut down when something goes
haywire? Just some wild guesses mind you!

---
It's lights OUT for you viruses!

Un-subscribe/Vacation, http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/list_options.htm

List HowTo: http://szaroconsulting.com/cts/faq