[CTS] Re: Hardrive Problem?

  • From: Elaine Gairy <elaine.gairy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 10:30:48 -0400

Unfortunately I haven't backed up for a couple of months (I kept telling myself
tomorrow)I do desktop publishing and lots of my recent work is on there plus
all of my digital pictures which is why this makes me sick.  I am going to get
the cables I need to try and get the information off my old hardrive.  When I
opened my case there was a lot of dust inside.  Can too much dust cause a
crash? Do they just happen for no apparant reason?  Thanks Hal, Elaine

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm