[CTS] Re: Free Mac stuff?

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 21:47:09 -0600

As long as it runs a G3 or PowerPc processor it should run MacOS X
(preferably v3 Panther or better as it has Samba for Windows networking and
much more) which is a Linux or Unix based OS.

Tons of other Mac versions of regular Linux distros out there too - I think
Unbuntu/Kubuntu has a Mac version and then anothet that comes to mind is
YellowDog and a bunch of others.

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm