[CTS] Re: Calling Santa!

  • From: Hal <hdbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 11:59:11 -0500

He was nasty to me and said I was a very bad boy, and I ain't gettin' nuttin'. I don't know what the flippin' hell he means by that.

On 12/23/2005 11:39 AM, Tina duly noted:

Great for kids! Call Santa toll free. New MSG everyday with a special one on Christmas Eve. Be the cool grandparent or parent with a direct line to Santa!

Here is Santa's number:

1-800-972-6242

P.S. I tried this to be sure it was okay to allow kids to call. The message was great!
Tee

--
Hal Brown
email: hdbrown@xxxxxxxxx