[COMP] Re: Running MS Windows from Linux

  • From: "Michael V. Franklin" <slavo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 18:07:45 -0800

I would prefer to have one of my other housemates use my linux machine for
her work without disturbing the work I do on my Windows machine.  I can do
whatever work on my Linux machine from Windows, but I can't do the opposite.
There are many other things I could do if I had a program like this.

I did find a very cool program that will enable such remote Windows
computing, but I have to get Windows 2000 server in order for it to work.
Check it out.

http://www.citrix.com/products/nfuse/default.asp

Mike