[COMP] Re: Holiday Greetings

  • From: Nils Vogels <nivo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 16:34:03 +0100

On Sat, Dec 23, 2000 at 08:56:57AM -0500, CRAZYDOVE@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I would like to take a moment to wish our American list members a very Merry
> Christmas and a Healthy Happy New Year to all our members.
>                                                     Good Wishes, Jackie

I would like to wish the same to the members of the list .. regardless if they
are risiding in America or not :)

To all of you a very Merry Chistmas and a prosperous new century!

(before you make a remark on the new century, a century actually starts on the
first year after the double-zero .. so thats 2001 ! :)

Grtz,

Nils.

--
Whenever I am working with the Windows Registry I feel as I imagine an
FBI Special Agent might feel when they have to look through a dump for

Get computer help: http://avenir.dhs.org