Re: [COMP] Thanks for the windows realm page

  • From: Rookie499@xxxxxxx
  • To: computers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 10:27:37 EST

In a message dated 12/1/99 4:26:26 AM Pacific Standard Time,
weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Usb?  On a 486?  I think I need more info here... are you having a problem?

says to enable usb in bios even
> if you dont have usb devices, its supposed to also enable other stuff (
vxd's
> or something)

No I dont have a usb problem, but while at the VIA site (manufacturers of my
FIC mobo's chipset), I was reading about how to flash my fast boxes bios,
there was an faq on how to do stuff. One of them said it was better to enable
usb- even if you dont have usb devices....
David

Get computer help: http://avenir.dhs.org