[COMP] Πρ: [COMP] Keep program after shutdown

  • From: "Tsobanos A." <atsob@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Computers" <computers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 21:48:08 +0200

-----Αρχικό μήνυμα-----
Από: Tsobanos A. <atsob@xxxxxx>
Προς: Computers <computers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ημερομηνία: Κυριακή, 5 Νοεμβρίου 2000 1:51 μμ
Θέμα: [COMP] Keep program after shutdown

>Dear computer people,
>
>I'd like to have a program that runs on my computer to save its status
automaticaly on shutdown and when the computer is brought up to life again
to continue from where it stoped. I can't alter the code since it is
precompiled. This is useful because it runs for a very long time and i'd
like to be able to shutdown the computer and restart the program once i
switch the computer on again.