Re: [COMP] IP routing in Windows

  • From: "Bruno Van de Casteele" <brunovdc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 22:12:25 +0100

> So what is the problem, exactly?  Do you have the Linux machine
networked
> at all?  IP forwarding with IP masq is cake, once you've gotten the
> software installed...  It's all in the HOWTO, actually, right down to
the
> kernel configuration (which is optional).

actually.... it didnt recognise my network card for the cablemodem...
but with the new kernel i have the right module... but alas no the time
yes, firewalling and ip-masqing is easy. There are a lot of tools out
there

--
Bruno Van de Casteele  brunovdc@xxxxxxxxx
N.P. Puam      [ ICQ#: CA957F ]

Homepage: http://puam.cjb.net/
SWRP: http://swrp.cjb.net/
Matrix-RPG: http://members.xoom.com/matrixrpg/

"There is a special adaptation of the mind to the universe, so that we
are
more apt to make true theories than we otherwise should be."
C.S. Peirce

Get computer help: http://avenir.dhs.org