Re: [COMP] IP routing in Windows

  • From: "Bruno Van de Casteele" <brunovdc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 23:36:08 +0100

> that.  Hence, Linux and IP Masquerading. :)  There are products for NT
> that do this ( actually, I thought even workstation 4.0 would do it
> natively, but maybe not?), but they're commercial/expensive/worse than
> Linux.

i must add that Sygate is a good product, but yes indeed expensive. It
runs on this pcwithout a problem though. But i'm reading a lot now about
masquerading... i really want my linux server to do it (and keep my
winpc safe).

--
Bruno Van de Casteele  brunovdc@xxxxxxxxx
N.P. Puam      [ ICQ#: CA957F ]

Homepage: http://puam.cjb.net/
SWRP: http://swrp.cjb.net/
Matrix-RPG: http://members.xoom.com/matrixrpg/

"There is a special adaptation of the mind to the universe, so that we
are
more apt to make true theories than we otherwise should be."
C.S. Peirce

Get computer help: http://avenir.dhs.org