[CoMoDev] shameless plug

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:45:43 -0600

For those who follow Palm OS or mobile Linux, I got an article about Palm OS
for Linux published in Linux Pipeline yesterday:

http://www.linuxpipeline.com/trends/168601957

I had the chance to talk with folks at PalmSource, MontaVista, and TI while I
was doing the research for this piece and it really got me thinking that
embedded Linux is going to make a pretty big splash as a mobile phone OS in the
next couple of years.  I'm pretty astounded by the penetration that is there
already (still mostly in Asia, but I think that will spread to the US very
soon).  Certainly something to watch.

Out of curiosity, has anyone fooled around with QTopia at all?