[CoMoDev] Re: requests for proposals

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Beers <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 17:05:02 -0600

Hey, could all you folks who emailed my by replying to the post on the list do
me a big favor: send me an email *directly* to projects-AT-comodev-DOT-com (or
any other good email address you have for me) so I can reply to *your* email
address instead of the list.  Otherwise I have to go rooting around in my
records to see if I have an email address for you and I'm much too lazy for
that.

I promise to have a cool, geeky solution to notifying people of RFPs
soon--preferably something that uses an Enterprise Service Bus or Jabber-RPC to
invoke some kind of secure wireless I don't know what.  Email is so 1990s,
isn't it?

Gracias!
---