[CoMoDev] requests for proposals

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 12:57:10 -0600

Hey folks,

The CoMoDev web site is getting more traffic all the time--about 100 unique
visitors a month in March--and we received our first request for proposal this
morning coming in from the projects page.

I don't want to blast these RFPs out to the list since it's archived
publically, so what I'd like to do is build a database of members who are
interested in getting contract work. Then I'll write a script on the server
that automatically forwards the requests to you based on your stated expertise
(e.g. WinCE, Palm OS, J2ME).  That'll be a weekend project some time in the
next few weeks, I think.

For now, if any list member is interested in an RFP for a smallish custom WinCE
business software project, please drop me an email at
projects-AT-comodev-DOT-com and I'll forward the RFP I just received on to you.
 Then you can contact the prospective client directly if you're interested.

Any suggestions as to how you think I should be doing this are welcome.

David
---