[CoMoDev] request for proposal

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 22:37:16 -0600

A prospective client has posted the following project to CoMoDev.com and is
requesting proposals.

PROJECT OVERVIEW: I have an existing PocketPC application written in embedded
Visual Basic that I would like to modify and convert to a more uptodate
programming language.  In the long term I would like to incorporate bluetooth
gps and printing.  The program was written off-shore last year.  I have a small
budget.

PROJECT DETAILS:
        Device OS: Windows CE / PocketPC
        System Integration: Desktop
        Wireless Connectivity: Yes
        Budget: Under $5,000
        Number of users: Under 50
        Start date: Within 60 days

PROJECT LOCATION
        Boulder, CO
        Onsite required? No

OTHER COMMENTS: I can give you the existing program for you to look at.  I have
the source code and the compiled program.

Unless specified otherwise in the Overview or Comments, reply to Patrick Murphy
(Plant Ecologist) at EcotoneCo@xxxxxxxx