[CoMoDev] real time embedded project

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 15:16:51 -0600

I was contacted about this contract project down here in the Springs and
thought it might be of interest to someone in the group:

Position:  Embedded Software Engineer
Start Date:  ASAP
Duration:  3 months initially
Location:  Near Colorado Springs
Engagement:  Contract (1099)

Technology Crafters is a Colorado based custom software outsourcing company. We
are currently looking for a candidate to work on an exciting project
opportunity with a local development team working onsite at a location outside
of Colorado Springs, CO.

Primary work focus:  add new functions and repair defects in an existing
software product

Required Skill sets for candidates:
Solid Embedded programmer/engineer
C++, and C
Real time application experience
Knowledge in control systems design and implementation Motorola microprocessor
familiarity

Nice to have:
Automotive experience
FPGA familiarity