[CoMoDev] Re: place

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jeff Preston <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 10:19:12 -0600

Ok, we're on!

Bill Brown from ProtoTest has been kind enough to arrange a room in their
offices near Park Meadows Mall.  Bill gives these directions:

9085 E Mineral Circle
Centennial, CO. 80112

We are located right by Park Meadows mall
On Yosemite (between County Line road and Dry creek)

You can either take I-25 to Dry Creek and exit and go west. Take a left
(south) at the 2nd stop light which is Yosemite. Mineral is your 2nd left and
then take an immediate left on Mineral circle and we are 3 buldings down on your
left (sign out front says Panarama falls).

or you can take I-25 to county line exit and go west, turn right onto Yosemite,
go 1/2 way down the clock till you get to mineral and take a right, then take an
immediate left on Mineral circle and we are the 3rd building on the left ( sign
out side says Panarama falls.

When you come in the main doors of our building the conference room will be just
to the right of the elevators. If you want to call me when you get here I'll
meet you in the lobby and let you into the conference room. (303) 807-0174.

As for a report from the PalmSource Developer Day I'll have a full one for you
at our Sept meeting.  In addition to getting a bunch of hands-on time with
PalmSource's new Linux platform I've arranged to have an interview with Tomihisa
Kamada, the co-founder and CTO of PalmSource's parent company, ACCESS.

David
---