[CoMoDev] Re: place

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jeff Preston <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 22:31:43 -0500

Place is turning out to be a problem!  I've tried the following with no luck so
far:

- Countermind (can't host this month)
- Accucode (no reply)
- PathFinder CG (no reply)
- Highlands Ranch Public Library
- Rock Bottom Brewery ($400 minimum check now for a private room)

I'll try Microsoft and a couple other libraries in the area in the AM, but if
anyone has another suggestion, please let me know.  Looks like there are 7 of us
which would make a good meeting and I hate to have to cancel because we don't
have a meeting place.

David