[CoMoDev] meeting tonight at Accucode

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:49:39 -0600

Just got in from Chicago and now I'm heading up for the meeting.  It dawned on
me yesterday (when someone emailed) that I never updated the CoMoDev meeting
info on the web site.  I think I gave the map link earlier, but here it is if
you are missing it:
http://google.com/maps?q=6000+East+Evans+Avenue,+Denver,+Co,+80222&spn=0.031692,0.060176&hl=en

 6000 E. Evans
Suite 400, Building 3
Denver, CO 80222

As you probably could have guessed from the suite number, Accucode is on the
fourth floor of that building.  When you get in the elevator Kevin Price tells
me you need to hit the PH button (for _pent_house).

If there is any problem, give me a call on my mobile: 719-963-2319