[CoMoDev] local opportunities for testers

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:25:35 -0700

I'm forwarding this to the CoMoDev list on behalf of Bill Brown at ProtoTest
(www.prototest.com):

Hi Denver Mobile Developers, I have several clients that are looking for people
with mobile and/or RFID experience to do Software and firmware testing. If you
are currently looking for a new position and have interest in hearing more
details about either of these jobs feel free to call me or drop me an email.
Any inquiries will of couse remain highly confidential. If you aren't
interested but know someone who might be, please feel free to pass these along
to others. I get a lot of requests for these types of skill sets so if you are
someone who is more senior and are actively looking at new positions feel free
to drop me an email as well and we can keep an eye out for more senior position
which we anticipate seeing more of sometime in Jan/Feb 2006.

Position #1
Broomfield (Interlocken) position
Full Time Position
RFID Products

Looking for 2 Firmware or embedded test engineers
2-4 years with embedded or firmware testing.
Any RF or RFID experience would be a big plus
EE Degree would be a plus

target salary is $65K-$70K

This client is a privately held company exclusively focused on providing
advanced RFID reader technology in multiple frequencies. They market directly
to OEM customers in targeted vertical markets, with several high-volume
licensing and private-label options available. This client offers embeddable
RFID readers that TILT todayâ??s market expectations by eliminating current
barriers. Their technology is Tagnostic®, Inexpensive, Low-Power, and Tiny
(the worldâ??s smallest reader modules). They are looking for a junior firmware
or embedded test engineer to help with testing current and future products.

Position #2

Company is located near Downtown Denver

Full Time Position

Mobile, Handheld Devices and RFID

This client develops products and software using the Java and .Net platforms,
with an emphasis on web based applications and integrations with mobile
computing (handheld devices, barcodes, RFID). They are looking for a System
Tester to assist with the testing of both existing systems and new development.

Must have some experience Writing black box test plans, testing applications,
and assessing testing priorities.

1-2 years experience as a System Tester.
Comfortable with short projects cycles (months not years).
Comfortable working with small teams.
Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
Comfortable with Windows OS.

Experience with automated test tools is desired
Experience writing SQL calls is desired
Experience with any handheld applications (PocketPc and WinCE.) would be
strongly desired.

Target salary is $55K-$60K

Bill Brown
Manager Technical Recruiting

303-703-1510 (x110)
866-703-3625 Toll Free
303-703-1540 Fax
303-807-0174 Cell
www.ProtoTest.com
BBrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Active Member of "Linked In" feel free to send me an invitation to connect
www.linkedin.com

9085 E. Mineral Cir. Suite 340
Centennial, CO. 80112