[CoMoDev] Re: comodev Digest V1 #89

  • From: Kathleen Green <snowshoesw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:41:21 -0700 (PDT)

David,

I have a Garmin eTrex Vista, which I have connected
through a Socket Serial I/O Compact Flash Card to my
Dell Axim X5 running Windows Mobile 2003.  I have a
few programs loaded on it that get readings from the
GPS: Pocket Earth 3.1, MS Pocket Streets 2003, and
Mini Stumbler Version 0.4.  I will bring it with me to
the meeting if anyone is interested to see how it
works with those programs.

See you then,

Kathy

Kathleen Green