[CoMoDev] Who's looking for mobile dev contracts?

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 16:39:37 -0700

Thought I'd throw this out there to the list.  Wondering: who is currently
looking for contract work doing mobile development?  Or expects to be in the
next, say 3 or 4 months?  If you are, feel free to post some info about the
kind of work you're looking for and what your experience is.  Resumes are ok,
just post them inline--no attachments, please.  Some of us subcontract or do
referrals from time to time.

At some point when I'm not so busy I still plan to add some pages to the
CoMoDev site where those who do contract development can post some info about
themselves or their companies for prospective clients to search/browse.  Kind
of like mobilecoders.com, but just for the Front Range.