[CoMoDev] Re: We're set to meet at Microsoft

  • From: "Kevin Cawley" <kcawley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:05:19 -0700

I think any content that is publishable and content that is compelling to
subscribers.  Without putting too much thought into it, an example may be an
RSS Feed that publishes Amber Alerts and images as enclosures.  Any mobile
device w/ an RSS client could then consume the alerts and the images w/o the
need for any additional software applications.  Seems like there would be
many scenarios like this.

-kevin