[CoMoDev] Re: We're set to meet at Microsoft

  • From: "Kevin Cawley" <kcawley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 20:49:28 -0700

Hey All,

I am currently hobbying w/ development on an RSS/Podcasting client for the
MS Smart Phone... Podcasting is basically a term being used to coin the
process of downloading RSS enclosures (typically audio files) for later
consumption.  Check out ipodder.org.

Most people are pulling these down to their pc/mac and pushing out to an
audio device - hence the ipod reference in the term "podcasting".  I am
pulling down the enclosures right to my Smart Phone.  If anyone is
interested I can demo this App and showcase the Smart Phone device.

-kevin