[CoMoDev] Welcome to Rachel Blevins

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:05:28 -0700

Please welcome Rachel Blevins to the CoMoDev list.

Rachel is the Director of Marketing for Countermind, a Littleton-based
enterprise mobile software company focused on mobile workforce applications.
She says, "Our platform supports both .NET and Java technologies. Unlike many
of the solutions on the market, we have a very flexible, standards based,
architecture that allows organizations to easily tailor mobile applications to
meet the requirements of the field based job, as well as integrate easily into
the necessary back-office systems."

Rachel says her interest in CoMoDev is to keep a pulse on the local
development community and provide resources for speaking or newsletters
from the appropriate people on our development staff.

I'd like to add that Countermind's "Mobile Intelligence Platform" is
interesting stuff and may point the way for how a lot of corporate mobile
software solutions will be developed in the future.  They've got a nice demo on
their site (www.countermind.com) if you're interested.

Welcome, Rachel!