[CoMoDev] Re: Welcome to Chris Fedde

  • From: <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 13:08:00 -0700

Chris also mentions he's interested in 3D accelerated graphics on mobile
platforms.

On that note, anyone have a feel for how OpenGL ES adoption has been?  I used
to follow it back when we were waiting for Palm OS Cobalt to hit the market,
but don't have a feel now for whether this has become a widely deployed
technology or not.

-db