[CoMoDev] Re: Two Interesting Links

  • From: "Kevin Cawley" <kcawley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:02:21 -0700

Perhaps you are right in your assumption and Symbian will remain on top of
the hill, and that is why I am going to start looking at SuperWaba.

But, the only thing I can say from personal experience is that it is
extremely easy to build rich smart phone applications using the .NET CF,
especially if you are already developing Windows and Web apps in .NET.
Based on my experience, the same isn't true for Symbian development (perhaps
SuperWaba changes that).

Given that, if there are lots of great applications available for the
consumer, than the consumer will ultimately make the decision easy.

Regardless of the outcome, the competition will only benefit the market and
hopefully create opportunities for mobile application developers like us! It
is all good.

-kevin