[CoMoDev] Two Interesting Links

  • From: "Kevin Cawley" <kcawley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:09:58 -0700

Hey All,

Here are two links that you might find interesting and encouraging:

Global <http://www.canalys.com/pr/2005/r2005012.htm>  mobile device
shipments hit new peak in Q4 2004

*       Voice-centric devices (smart phones/feature phones) up 101%
*       Nokia ships almost 5 million smart phones in the quarter, remains
leader and increases share

SuperWaba <http://www.superwaba.com.br/en/mostraNews.asp?n=24>  5.0 Released
- "we are releasing a starting support for the Symbian smartphones platform.
Most programs will now run on Symbian just by packaging them with Exegan
/sis option."

It may finally be time to take SuperWaba for a spin.  I hope David's
experience with SuperWaba has been positive; it sounds like it has.

-kevin