[CoMoDev] Re: The state of Java for Palm OS

  • From: "Sue Spielman" <sspielman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 15:08:56 -0600

Wow...thanks for the great recap David :)! I'm glad that you found it
helpful in getting familiar with J2ME. I've sent the slides over to the DJUG
folks so they should be posted shortly. If anyone has questions on things,
feel free to give me a shout, or start a thread on it.

BTW...the 250 million device # is just mobile devices...not including PC's.

Sue