[CoMoDev] Re: Symbian and the missing sync

  • From: "Kevin Cawley" <kcawley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 22:05:37 -0700

I ran across a related link about a week ago...

... Nokia must also see this as an issue... they are licensing Microsoft
Exchange Server ActiveSync.  It doesn't provide an answer for moving data
between your pc and device, but it does bridge the gap between the device
and what most people, using Exchange Server anyway, want to get at (email,
PIM, and calendar)